After more than 10 hours of usage, I noticed several bugs. I did not see these reported so I thought i would mention them here.
1) Noticeable latency when playing music but especially obvious when watching videos. There is also latency when changing volume on the device.
2) Disruptions while music is playing. Can range from fractions of a second to several seconds. Current record stands at 4 seconds.
3) While connection to a mobile device is good, but when connected to a macbook, the functions of the cube basically don't work. When adjusting volume on my macbook, the volume doesn't change on the cube. When using the cube to pause or skip track, the song continues to play on the macbook. The cube continues of from the macbook.